PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Information on privacy pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
We inform you that the data they provide to the operator of this site at the time of filling out the contact form or via email address, will be treated in accordance with the rules set out in Legislative Decree 196/2003, Code on the subject for the protection of personal data. The contact form has the sole purpose of allowing visitors to contact the site owner simply and quickly. The email provided during the subscription will not be visible to anyone but will be kept within the email receiving system by the site owner. This data is not recorded on other media or devices, nor recorded other data derived from it on the site. No data will be available for advertising and / or promotional purposes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The data processing standards are as follows: The data collected through the site are used on the site itself . Sending e-mail messages is the sender’s e-mail address. Personal data and email addresses were used to reply to messages and provide the services specifically requested.
2. NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING METHOD a. The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above. b. The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or set of operations indicated in the art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003. c. The processing is done directly by the owner’s organization.
3. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL There is no obligation to give the manager of this site the personal data requested. The provision of data is optional. However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes referred to in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the website manager via the contact form made available on the site or to request any type of information via email contact.
4. DATA CONTROLLER The personal data collected through the contact form will be sent via email to the owner of this website, who will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the update, integration or correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03). Pursuant to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons. Info and requests, email@example.com .
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
7. AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF SENT DATA By clicking on the “send” button on the “contact” page, you declare that you have read the information and authorize the website www.abmsrl.com to use the data sent according to as expected.
This is an information which is provided, pursuant to art. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data, as well as in accordance with the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014 to those who visit our site. The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001, which the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of online personal data and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when these connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at subsequent visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites or web servers (c.d. of “third parties”); this happens because the website visited may contain elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
PURPOSE AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
COOKIES USED IN THIS SITE
This site does not use any profiling cookies for advertising purposes.
The site uses two types of cookies: technical cookies and third-party cookies.
1. TECHNICAL COOKIES
Our site uses technical cookies that do not require user authorization and allow the correct functioning of all sections of the site and analytical cookies (_ga; _gat) using Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses a tracking cookie that allows you to analyze and recognize users who visit our pages. The use we use ensures that this type of cookie can fall into the category “ technical cookies ” as they are used only for statistical purposes by collecting aggregate data on the number of users and on how these visit the site (see provision 8 May 2014 Guarantor). Furthermore, Google Analytics has been enriched with the code “ gat._anonymizeIp (); ” in order to guarantee an anonymized detection of IP addresses (so-called IP Masking). The usage profiles created by Google Analytics are therefore anonymized and it is therefore not possible to infer the actual user.
Google data protection policy: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
Types of cookies used by Google: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
Deactivation Google Analytics: It is possible to prevent the detection of the data generated by the cookie by downloading and installing the plugin for your browser available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl= it
2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
The site uses the following third-party cookies:
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks. An example is the “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and cookie management methods are given below.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
YouTube (Google Inc.): http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/?l = en
Third-party websites and services
DISABLE COOKIES ON THE BASIS OF THE BROWSER USED
All browsers offer different methods to disable or limit cookies. Each user can configure his browser in a completely personal way and according to his own needs, thus excluding the receipt of any cookies or deleting the cookies already received.
Here are the procedures for customizing the main browsers:
Firefox 4.0 and above: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/managing/